g. How can you exercise your Personal Data Protection Rights?
In some situations, you are entitled to access it or you may request from us:
- Additional information on how we use your personal data;
- Your personal data;
- The provision to another entity of your personal data that you gave us;
- The update of your personal data;
- The deletion of your personal data;
- The withdrawal of your consent to process personal data;
- Limited use of your personal data while we correct or clarify possible doubts about its content or how we use it;
The availability of a channel for challenging decisions concerning your personal data.
You also have the right to delete or modify, at any time, the consent statements you have given to use your personal data.
The exercise of your rights is subject to some exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest, namely for crime prevention or detection, or when the personal data is subject to professional secrecy.
To exercise your data protection rights or if you have any questions about how we use your personal data, send us your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact our Data Protection Officer by the following means:
Tel: + 351 22 956 15 38
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal data or our reply after you have exercised any of your rights, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese Data Protection Committee (CNPD). Address Rua de São Bento, 148 – 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa – Telephone: +351213928400 – Fax: +351213976832 – Email: email@example.com.